Come inside my world where all I do is read and read lots and lots of romance..............................

Thursday 29 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8


Thirteen Things about Maria

Thirteen Things I Should do But.....

1. Train my dog to stop pulling his leash.

2. Go on a diet.

3. Start that new novella.

4. Read my new Bravas.

5 Review, review, review.

6. Learn how to sew.

7. Get my hair cut.

8. Visit that grave and accept that person is dead.

9. Clean this house, no-one else is gonna do it!

10. Start saving for next years US of A trip.

11.Go back to college, or at least get a job.

12. Finish painting my room.

13. Learn how to fight like a man!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Kristina Knight said...

some of those are my list of things to do, too! Great list... if you'd like, stop my mine...it's here: http://agentrandomosity.blogspot.com/2007/03/thursday-thirteen-edition-3.html

Amie Stuart said...

Mine would be finish judging these contest entries! Great list

~ames~ said...

I just taught Max how to stop pulling on the leash-he's 7 years old. I'm a bit slow, but I finally realized I'M the leader of our pack, so he needs to walk behind me or beside me.